December 13, 2017
If you have profit to distribute and intend to distribute it as dividends now is the time! In 2017 you will pay only 5% representing dividend tax.

If you have profit to distribute and you will distribute it in 2018 in the form of dividends you will pay a dividend tax of 5% together with the 10% share representing the health contribution (CASS), in total a percentage of 15%. This increased rate applies if you collect, cumulatively, income from dividends, independent activities, rents and other such sources in a ceiling of at least 12 gross minimum wages.

For details and expert advice, contact us. Our specialists are at your disposal.