Project Location(s): Bucharest
Education: Bachelor’s or higher degree
1.1. Key attributes & competencies
- Ability to work with deadlines;
- Good communication across all levels of business;
- Team player;
- Analytical mind;
- Strong systems skills;
- Integrity & trust
- Organizational agility
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Highly detail oriented
- Advanced English communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
1.2. Required qualifications:
- Degree of higher education in Law/Accounting or Financial;
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office package;
- 1-2+ industry experience;
- Good command of English.
1.3. Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Performing analytical procedures – comparisons between years, evolutions throughout the year – indicators, balances, etc.; processing of received information and documents (check balances, log book)
- Tracking the procedures used by the client for the preparation of supporting documents, their circulation and accounting systems
- Participation in inventory operation with clients
- Application of detailed tests, conduct of conformity tests, confrm allocation of working sections;
- Collecting the necessary evidence to draw conclusions and express opinions on financial statements;
- Proper documentation of worksheets;
- Application of national financial audit rules (fundamental procedures and principles underlying the activity);
- Ensure that all accounting records correctly transpose actual operations (checking the reality of the records);
- Falls within the work schedule and within the set deadlines.
- The application of tests on the continuity of activity, as well as events after the balance sheet date;
- Participate in the preparation of the adjustment situation;
- Participate in the general review of the client’s financial statements.